The More Situational Awareness for Industrial Control Systems (MOSAICS) Joint Capability Technology Demonstration (JCTD) team cordially invites you to Industry Days on the 4th and 5th of November 2020 in Port Hueneme, California.
The purpose of the event is to start the discussion between the government and private sector on how to transition the technologies developed and lessons learned during the MOSAICS JCTD to interested and willing members of the civilian cyber/ICS community. We invite you to submit a description of your product/technology and particapate in a series of informative briefings alternating between MOSAICS and vendors, followed by an open discussion.
The More Situational Awareness for Industrial Control Systems (MOSAICS) platform is an intgration of Commercial and Government “Off-the-Shelf” technologies for enhanced situational awareness and defense of industrial control systems associated with task critical assets. The project demonstrates the ability to baseline control system vulnerabilities and semi-autonomously identify, respond to, and recover from asymmetric attacks on critical infrastructure in mission-relevant timeframes.
Operational value to the warfighter:
- Enhance understanding of risk to critical infrastructure and supported operational capabilities
- Detect control system threats faster—from months to minutes
- Improve situational awareness driving real-time decision aids to enable cyber defender response
- Disrupt adversary kill-chain in mission-relevant time
- Limit adversary re-use of attacks through enhanced sharing of indicators and mitigations
- Application of referenced open-system architecture across the Services